Sunday 16 October 2011

Riding With My Sister: Reading on Monday

Andrew Cartmel is staging a reading of his latest comedy 'Riding With My Sister' at the White Bear on Monday the 16th October. I'm hoping to mount a production of this work, that's how much I like it, early next year - so you support would be welcome.

It starts at 19:30 and is absolutely free.

White Bear Theatre

138 Kennington Park Road
London
SE11 4DJ

To reach by Tube:
Two minutes walk from Kennington Tube, on the Northern Line. Kennington is one stop from Waterloo.
To reach by Bus:
The 133, 159, 109 buses stop nearby.

To reach by Rail:
Elephant and Castle Train Station, then bus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have your book! Well, OK, one of your books. "Rivers of London"! It took a while, due to cock-ups in the overtime calculations, but I am - for one month only - a Rich Man (TM) and afford extravagant luxuries such as actual paperback books wot I can hold in my hand 'n' stuff.

So as soon as I finish reading this Harry Dresden novella... You're up next! =:o}