Thursday 21 May 2009

Last Line Meme

James Swallow stole an idea from someone else and I'm stealing it from him - although I have fewer last lines... (I had to include short stories to make up the numbers.)

Remembrance of the Daleks
'Perhaps,' said the Doctor. 'Time will tell - it always does.'

Transit
'Here I come, Doctor,' shouted Kadiatu Lethbridge-Stewart, 'ready or not!'

The Also People

But if Tsuro heard the clearing he made no sign and soon he was gone from sight.

Gone Fishing in Short Trips: Time Signiture
'One can but hope,' said the Doctor and began to work the controls.

The Evacuation of Bernice Summerfield Considered as a Short Film by Terry Gilliam in Missing Adventures
'No,' said Benny. 'I'm travelling on my own.'

Genius Loci
So I will keep this diary as my light in the darkness and I will live so that when I'm asked the question I can say, 'I don't know about the rest of it but, by the Goddess, I was loud and drunk.'

No comments: